Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Prof Civ Pro - why the tutu?

Last semester anxiety led to a series of freakish dreams. I hadn't had one this semester until last night. Generally, I've been much better, with the no crying or extreme freaking out or yelling at the husband. At least last night's dream makes me laugh as opposed to, you know, fearing decapitated heads rolling out of trees and whatnot. I was taking my civ pro final. Only, it was last semester's teacher giving it. We sat in an elementary school classroom. I wore my pajamas, acne medicine, and a REALLY offensive headband. I knew NOTHING on the test (which, by the way was printed on yellow cardstock.) One of the questions was a quote from either Shakespeare or an ancient philosopher, followed by: What case does this remind you of and why? Meanwhile last semester prof Civ Pro was dancing around in front of the class.

::

Despite the dream I am feeling done with studying for this exam. I don't know that that means I am prepared, it just means that I've done all the available practice exams, looked over my various outlines and checklists, and tabbed them all. I am torn between doing work for another class (?!) and taking a big fat break. Maybe at least a short break lest I start dressing the dog up in toilet paper again.

6 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm at the same place. Feeling the diminishing returns quite severely. Yet don't want to fill my head with thoughts of voluntary manslaughter.

Since we are studying CivPro, this quote from DrunkLaw seems appropriate:

"Back to claim preclusion, or as I like to call it 'You fucked up, so don't come crying to this court. We're already too fucking busy as it is. Go away.'"

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... of course I can totally see him doing that, too. AAAAAAHH!

 
At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes....considering how often he actually did dance during class...

I'm suddenly reminded of that song that features the tag line of "shaking that ass, you're shaking that ass" or something like that...

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

If I come home and Dr. Buttmunch is wearing toilet paper I will wipe my ass on him. Asspoopbutt.

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Interior designer gladstone Pamela anderson &aposs nude Free napster paris hilton video clip

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home