Friday, December 22, 2006

::

Clearly, I have a problem relaxing. During finals, I had illusions of how lazy I would be once I finished. I don't know when I became such a freak, but since my last final I've managed to put together 2 wedding albums (only a year and a half after the wedding), cleaned out my closet, and slept even worse than I did during exams. I've spent hours trying to pick the perfect restaurant for my mom's 50th birthday (a big order trying to choose something celebratory but not too SF high brow as my dad is a very vocal slightly embarassing heavy drinker). I've been working 2-3 days a week and babysitting in the evenings.

I have done a lot of things I missed during the semester - I've seen friends for coffee and lunch, I had a fabulous pedicure with A. I celebrated the engagement of one of my very best frineds.

And yet... I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about grades or work and feeling like I'm fucking something up by not doing something.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, law school fucked up my brain, too.

still lovin' the pedi so much that i want another one! :)

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. seriously. faced with nothing to do after finishing my paper last week, since I was at my grandma's and therefore couldn't even do housework, did I laze around on the couch? No, I started walking around her town, and bought myself a computer game that involved....logic puzzles. Cause I didn't get enough of that on the LSAT.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home