Sunday, March 19, 2006

Land Legs

We spent the weekend up north on my father in law's boat. The weather was far too windy to sit out on the deck of the boat for the most part. But, we ate some great meals at various restaraunts in Bodega, played lots of Boggle in the cabin, and drank wine. The husband fished on Saturday while I read a novel from start to finish. Of course, it was about rescue dogs. Last night we fed some seagulls leftover squid bait and made a sea lion friend in the process. After I wasted the last bit of squid on a seagull, he surfaced, announced his presence with a large breath and moved his head from side to side as if to ask: where's mine? Hell bent on feeding him something, I tried crab (no,) crab out of the shell (no,) bread (oh hell naw,) and when the beef jerkey didn't work, I about ripped off pieces of the boat to chuck in the water. He didn't seem to hold the lack of food against us because any time we went to the deck of the boat to get something from the ice chest, he'd come on over to say hi.

Now I feel like I'm still on the boat and I have a hangover and I resent that tomorrow I have to wear clothes that aren't made of sweat material and go to class.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phooey on class!

The cute guy on the whale watching boat said that the sea lions chase him down the dock whenever he brings in fish that customers have caught.

 
At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work premenstral spotting clomid Traxdata barcode scanners Stationery free online birthday party mature seex lines Acyclovir famvir

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home