Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Brief Dreams

The brief is done...I think. I'm giong to give it a final glance over tomorrow am before I take it to get printed. I know of at least one error, but I really don't think I can spend another 2 hours working on the format and dots...

I've been having violent dreams again. 2 nights ago I was at a club (this may be the weirdest part of the dream as I never go to clubs) and a group of people started shooting everyone with automatic weapons. Last night I was walking in a parking lot at night when a gang surrounded me and tried to kill me. Thankfully, I jumped under a parked car and they couldn't find me.

And, I have a little exercise secret. Maybe I'll post it, maybe I won't let's just say tomorrow will be the 2nd day of going to work out before it's light out.