Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Alternatives

So, with exam anxiety in full swing, I thought to myself -- why do I want to be a lawyer? I said to the husband: "I wish I just wanted to be a...wind therapist. Or...sound healer. Or, or, rope dancer!" Then, I could move to Mendocino, rent a little office and charge $300/ session to burn some incense and play chant music whilst tuning into the healing effects of the (woosh!) wind and sound (whoosh! chant chant) and then make my clients dance with ropes to touch their inner child beings. Like my yoga instructor says: You don't have a soul. (woosh!) You are a soul with a body. (woosh)

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wind therapist...sheeeiitt. you could be on to something with that if you could also figure out how to use it to make people's butts higher.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow afternoon!

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you said last night, if we flunk out of law school, we will open our own business. We will move to Mendocino and start the world's best bed and breakfast, offering both wind therapy and financial planning...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home