Sunday, August 21, 2005

::

Week 2 starts tomorrow. I finished all of my reading for tomorrow and read for one of my Tuesday classes. Not bad. But...

I am feeling the need to put myself on a schedule. Otherwise, time will just evaporate. Or, I will spend time screwing off when I should be studying and feeling guilty when I should be really trying to unwind.

Things I want to make sure I have time for:

* Quality time with the fam (husband and dog)
* Sleeeeepppp
* Hanging out with my non law school friends. AND, talking about something other than law school
* Working out (a mix of yoga and what I like to call running but is really walking with a sprint at the end)
* Beautifying
* Reading my new favorite blog: www.gofugyourself.typepad.com. Way better than US Weekly's fashion police pages.

Have my first property class tomorrow. The first assignment was, um, pretty craptastic. So, I'm interested to see what the class is like.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home