Thursday, August 11, 2005

Habits

Assignments are posted for 2 of my classes so far. I'm buying my books tomorrow with the intention of reading a little while we're camping this weekend. (My awesome ex-coworkers gave me a hefty gift certificate to the bookstore as a going away present which will seriously help on the budget.) Seth and the boys are going fishing on Saturday, and since I'm not much of a fisher, I'll have some time. But, I might just be lazy with the dog at the beach. It is my last weekend of freedom, after all.

One habit that I'm going to try to keep while in law school -- free Friday nights. My goal is to give myself 5pm on Friday - 5pm on Saturday off.

A habit that has to stop is my afternoon glass of wine.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was me.

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, crap, my first comment was something to effect of not omitting the wine completely during the week, as your Wednesday evening looks as though it will be welcome. :)

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Very good point. Gonna keep Wednesday's as optional for wine consumption.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home