Monday, October 10, 2005

::

So, this is how seven am feels. It's been a while since I've been up before 8. Deciding I need to exercise and put myself on a better, more productive schedule, I got up at 6 (!!) and went for a sort of run/ mostly walk. Hated to leave while husband and dog were cozy in bed, but all was made up when I realized that, at least today, I belonged to the class of people who wake up and jog. It was also pretty hilarious to see a group of crazy runners with miner's lights strapped on their heads. Now I'm craving bed, but, I'm going to make a pot of coffee and get to work.

Bring on week nine.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the light thing isn't such a bad idea -- it's pretty dark at 6am now, and it helps drivers see you. :) good for you for getting up -- I was supposed to be up then, but slept through my alarm. arrrgggh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home