Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dog socks

Just got back from taking the dog to the park. It was a perfect park day -- sunny with a breeze, lots of falling leaves. Very fall. Being the running ball freak that he is, Mr. M has sore paws from time to time, like now. We doctor these by applying "Perfect Paws" cream and covering his feet with baby socks. He hates it, but we find it pretty amusing to watch him trying to walk around looking shamefully at his paws and shaking his little feet. Hopefully he will crash out so that I can work on my memo...

The husband is out with friends, and the stage is set with a full pot of coffee, a burning candle (our house is unexplainably stinky today), and a Tortoise CD ready to go.

Wish me peace, luck, and productivity -- my hippie law student mantra.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Shmoop said...

I put vanilla scented lotion of my golden's paws! Hadn't thought about the socks! She's in trouble now!!! Thanks for the tip!

 
At 11:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home