Monday, January 02, 2006

Good new music, or how retail therapy is making me feel better and better

Just returned from Amoeba. Thanks to a generous gift certificate from the Husband, I have all sorts of good stuff to listen to while trying to get the apartment cleaned and organized. And, I can listen to them in my new car while running errands to Target and to the mall to spend other gift certificates. Yay for consumerism!

Currently playing: Stars - Set Yourself on Fire. Loving it. Thanks to C and K for the recommendations

Other purchases:

Sigur Ros - Takk
Broken Social Scene
Feist - Let it Die
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
Jamie Lidell - Multiply

I was a little dissapointed that they didn't have 3 of the CDs I wanted -- the Postal Service which is older, but I never owned it myself and really love it. They were out of The Blow. And, they were out of Jose Gonzales, which was described by a friend like this: "It's like your ears flip over and over thanking you while you listen."

4 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for consumerism indeed.

I just bought my husband's birthday present from Best Buy, and I had a really miserable time because it was just too gosh darn noisy.

Am I getting old or something?

 
At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Switching from xanax to klonipin Highlands floor mats Body builder inc ezboard Discoumt propecia Zithromax tablets 250 mg 500 mg Corona dance del mar studio hp 52f5m color toner cartridges Diphenhydramine venlafaxine Side effects of medication bontril Latinas pussy cum secrets to hair regain Sprzedarz hummer venlafaxine percription drug Brunette pussy big tits indiana auto insurance high risk pool Auto car consolidation insurance loan quote car wax sealent Giacca racing jacket

 
At 4:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info rhode island auto rentals Why are people getting plastic surgery Bingo fantasy Acura dealer in pittsburgh car rentals in columbus ohio Avoid taxes small business canada Ativan and atrial fibrillation Patent approval competitor A without xenical prescription Zithromax conditions used for hotel car rental funny adult video Adipex diet book asthma control center

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Valeryi said...

Great blog! The relaxation music helps you to calm your mind and body. It helps us to relax our mind from the daily stressors. This type of music is especially created by the therapists. RAV Vast are my music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home