Sunday, September 24, 2006

::

So, obviously I was sick. Pretty icky sick for the whole week which made screening interviews extra fun. I started feeling marginally better on Friday and now I'm 100% physically but have been mopey about future job prospects.

In other non-excitement...I spent all weekend in sweats catching up on work I didn't do last week. Thankfully, husband cleaned the house and the dog.

I'm currently obsessed with Cheapass Games. Planning on getting some for a game night Christmas basket for my brother in law and his girlfried. We have a few. They're hilarious and, well, cheap.

On the agenda for tonight - a date with a glass of wine and the Restoration Hardware catelog. Can anyone tell me why the wrap it in a huge box with a bow such that one has to pick it up at the post office?

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got so excited by the new Pottery Barn catalog last night, it was really quite odd. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home