Monday, September 04, 2006

Oops

So, I just randomly saw OCI interviews scheduled on my school's career sight. Had a question about the one interview I didn't get and e-mailed the OCI coordinator. Apparently, the schedule is not final and I wasn't supposed to see it. But, as long as they don't take interviews away, I should be okay. Well, until I trip on the floor, open my mouth and say something really stoopid in an interview. Then, well, I'm totally screwed.

The fact that I get to wear this beauty (bought by the FABULOUS SKH HUSBAND) soon makes me feel better:



Since it's a semi-formal event, I'm not wearing the black sweater, but the matching top:



But, the black sweater idea (plus my super patent red flats) for a night out really convinced me that it was a practical purchase. HA!

6 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the outfit... is it for OCI? :)

 
At 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, duh, really need to work on the reading comprehension skillz. :-P

 
At 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man sho is good to you.

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Hmm, maybe I should wear it to OCI when (if, if I get any interviews, if I ever find out about any potential interviews) I have male interviewers.

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just make sure to take off your rings first!

OTOH, I had my e-ring on and still got hit on... got a call a month later from one of my interviewers (who promised me a callback that I didn't get, surprise) who had quit the firm and now wanted to take me to dinner. Um, SKETCH.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Creepy... SKH if you get hit on now or in the future your (now feral) husband will be forced to hunt to most dangerous prey of all. MAN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home