Saturday, September 16, 2006

Choices

Last night was the first event in a sort of reunion weekend with college friends. It was the girls night portion. Friends from out of town came, 2 who have lived out of the country for some time. Fun times. We were very large, annoying group of sappy girls drinking LOTS of wine at dinner. We went to a bar, we had an honest to goodness slumber party.

Tonight is a big birthdy bash for 3 of my friends who share the same b-day. But, I'm not going. I volunteer for an organization that is having a huge fundraising event tonight. I'm going to the latter.

And, because I am so completely bad at saying no, I was assigned a pretty big project for work that's due at 10 am tomorrow. If I would have just said no I would be lounging on the floor of my friend's apartment reading Vogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home