Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon a little late

A recent Forbes article warns men about marrying career women.

Luckily, Forbes has now saved themselves a few hundred lawsuits by balancing that perspective with one of us unmarriable types. I could say a lot about the article, but it would all be trite and less well written than the other Forbes article or the Boingboing perspective or Why You Should Marry a Doormat or the better titles for this article including Why Michael Noer Never Got Laid Again, Except By That One Girl Who Works at The Piggly-Wiggly and Cain't Read so Good.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that article amusing, in that it assumes everyone wants kids.

But...considering that out of the about 10 - at the most - close friends I have in law school, three of them had relationships fail over the summer (including myself)....

I'm gonna stop commenting on your blog until I'm sober again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home