Wednesday, August 24, 2005

::

Today's lunch consisted of free ice cream from student services. This is not a good sign...

Just when I thought I *might* be comfortable with the work load, I had my first LWR class. And thus evaporated any hope I had for free time.

Finally, my tip for riding MUNI with an 87 lb. back pack:
Sit in the aisle seat. Otherwise, you will be trapped by Mr. Multitasker who is listening to his iPod and reading the sports page. When you try to pick up said 87 lb. back pack and get off the bus, he will try to get away with a polite half turn. You will then struggle to get out of your seat, hitting Mr. Multitasker in the head with the edge of your casebook, and barely maintaining your own balance.

I guess that wasn't really finally. I have a word to say to my dearest MUNI co-travelers -- if I have to stand, I will plant the backpack between my feet and hold on for dear life. I will try to be as out of the way as possible (like in that little space in front of the wheelchair seats). If the bus is crowded, do not yell at me to move to the back. I've been doing this for 6 years and am not an idiot. Other people, namely those in good health and not carrying obnoxious things, can move their asses to the back.

Time to drink some tea (mmmm, Country Peach Passion) and read for contracts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home