Thursday, August 04, 2005

Things you shouldn't do

On a bus: Please, please, please, do not pop your zits while riding the bus. Ever. I could go into more detail, but I don't think it's necessary.

To soon to be (or maybe current?) law students: Please refrain from saying, "Wow, you’re going to make so much money once you're done." Not everyone is going to law school to get the type of job that pays a ton. And, even if they are, there is no guarantee they'll be hired at that type of job. There's nothing wrong with going to law school to make a decent (or even amazing) salary. But, I really don't want to have to lie and say, "Sure grandma, I'm going to be rich in about 5 years. Just wait; I'll buy you that Benz you've always wanted." Nor do I want to explain my plans for the future, or the amount of debt I'll be in when I graduate, or how the latter could negatively impact the former.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home