Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ewww

My torts final is on Friday. I was very productive today -- so much so that I didn't really eat, or change out of my sweats which is pretty typical as of late. S has been sick, so we ordered a pizza for dinner. I'm not sure if it was stress or hunger that made me eat way too much of that, followed by Ben and Jerry's washed down with wine. Ugh. I was supposed to be past the point of stress eating and too much junk food.

I'm sick of feeling tired and stressed and gross. Tomorrow it is all water and salad.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

and crab cakes.

 
At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is frightening how similar our diets have been. Replace "Ben and Jerry's washed down with wine" with "Haagen Dazs followed by Jon Stewart" and we've got a match...

I have decided to turn off the bad-food alarm in my head during finals. I am letting myself eat whatever I want, as long as I don't stuff myself. I've got enough guilt over the random "aagh I could have taken much better notes on this topic" without the food guilt...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home