Monday, November 28, 2005

R-E-D-D-O-T

As much as the pooch likes to get muddy and stinky and would be happy to fetch for hours in the rain, I don't love him quite enough to endure the bad weather and then clean him up. Enter laser pens from Wallgreens. It is the one thing he loves more than fetch and pork fat combined. He runs around like a maniac hunting and then biting at the red dot. When one of us is too tired to keep going, I turn on the lights and hide the R-E-D-D-O-T. He keeps running around with decreasing vigor until he passes out wherever he may be.

This is a totally pointless post. But, I was about to start studying when I heard my upstairs neighbor having vigorous sex. And, as they're still going at it, I will reflect on the last day of 2 classes...

It's surreal that the classes are over. I feel relief, which seems stupid since I have to study for and take exams. I could say more, but they just finished and I need to get to work.