Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cwaffee

I don't know if it was the pot of coffee I drank this am or the FINALS START IN LESS THAN A WEEK adrenaline that kicked in today. Whatever it was, I think I've been more productive today than I've been in weeks. Worked on Property and Contracts practice exams and managed to send in a cover letter/ resume for the one job I'm interested in that starts accepting resumes today. I already got feedback from Prof. K on my sample exam answer and it wasn't bad. For the moment, it is all feeling manageable. We'll see how long that lasts.

6 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Just keep the keel even.

 
At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you that it seems like you're doing REALLY well at this point in the finals prep journey. :)

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Thanks, A!

 
At 4:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 5:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Horny teens toy car box rack gift baskets blonde brunette Antidepressant that cause weight loss allergy nasal spray Fat latinas sex Personal financial planning online http://www.zocor-litigation.info/free-homeowners-insurance.html Civic si 04 body kits Sealy impress mattress Free menstrual sex stories Mobile phone call plans reviewed celebrex refunds Hardcore nations hot blonde Point rays hiking Olympic games 2006 winter schedule Florida saltwater fishing charter Yakima car racks

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home