Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nooooooo

< whine > I don't wanna go back. I don't wanna. < / whine >

Generally at this time of day, given my break life of leisure, I am thinking about what kind of wine to pour and watching an episode of Law and Order (normal or SVU). I have made sure the house is pretty clean by the time the husband walks in the door. Technically, I am blogging now, but mere moments ago I had assumed the position where I spent 85% of my time last year and acquired law school ass: on the couch swaddled in a blanket, steaming mug of tea and a few extra highlighters on the couch's arm, casebook and dog's head in lap. I almost caved and smoked. But, if I can't handle the day before the semester starts without the habit, I am really screwed.

::

Prof. property should bump each of us up a third for not submitting our grades on time. Two days late and counting. I really want some time for all the grades to digest before I jump off the spring semester cliff.

::

I love Kinkos -- I didn't realize how cheap it would be to break the spines on my books and hole punch. A mere $8? Why didn't I do this last semester?

Okay...time to take the dog out and get through contracts reading so that I can enjoy dinner with the husband.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

I am going to call a time out and review as I did last night, only now the conversation will be saved for posterity.

You took 3 fun trips this break. Granted 2 were to see family but they were both still a lot of fun.

The wheezing frozen beast was retired and the Ark was born.

I loved having the house cleaned and picked up every day, and I thank you. It was great.

You lunched with friends, went out and did stuff, got facials and pedis and all was renewed and rejuvinated.

You crammed about all you could into a 3 week break and should feel ready to take on the world and kick ass all over again. It'll be great, OK not really but just think that each day of law school is a day closer to Hawai'i. We're golden.

 
At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo-rah for new car. I'm so glad the two of you don't have to worry about lights falling off anymore.

And if the dang property grade doesn't get posted like, now, I'm gonna go postal.

 
At 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home