Wednesday, March 01, 2006

a few of my favorite things...

Dumb food/ wine post ahead...

One of my favorite past times is looking at menus and win elists for SF restaurants. And, trying to figure out if we can reserve through OpenTable.com and get bonus points. Anyway, our last dinner out was a not so great group of ten experience. (I am never ordering sea bass again!) So, I decided we need to go out to celebrate the brief being finished next Friday. We're going to try a neighborhood French Bistro Chouchou .

MMMM... tasting the muscles and fries already.

Oh, and since Moot Court just so sucks, I am celebrating *again* when the whole class is done with my girls at the SF establishment Zuni Cafe where I have, embarrassingly, never eaten.

PS -- Ms. A, we tried to get reservations at Myth, but I really don't want to eat at 9 pm 2 weeks from now. Harumph.

9 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger milo317 said...

hi there, good stuff, but why u don't have a shoutbox?

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

What's a shoutbox?

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I reserved pretty far in advance for Myth... but it was worth it!

you should also try Town Hall sometime for a special occasion. And Foreign Cinema. And I'll be interested to hear your Zuni opinion.

And I love Open Table too. :)

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Foreign Cinema=asspoopbutt

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Hey -- that's not very nice! Have you even been to Foreign Cinema sethonious?

 
At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a pretty good experience there, so I can't really complain, but why asspoopbutt? ;)

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

asspoopbutt is my favorite new word. It doesn't matter... good/bad it is all asspoopbutt and I am going to use that word on every SKH blogpost for at least 2 weeks or until I get tired of it. Welcome to SKH's world. I get fixated on asspoopbutt type stuff and use asspoopbutt ad nauseum. WATCH OUT! Asspoopbutt lurks in the shadows until pouncing on unsuspecting blogs.

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

penetrationwithforeignobjectfelonymurder

take that, asspoopbutt man.

 
At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home