Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Crim - check

It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was kind of liberating, really. No outlines or books to shuffle through searching for the perfect answer of the name of the case where the guy did the thing and was guilty. Of course, this is no indication of how I actually did, but the point during the test I had imagined -- where I just couldn't remember a single thing about criminal law other than the 5 billion Law and Order episodes just...never...happened. So, at least I have that.

I am tired. I want to play in the sun. But, I really should study for Contracts on Friday.

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

go outside and frolic for a bit... it will do your brain good. :)

yay, half done!

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Get Back to WORK! Who do you think you are? There's no frolicking in law school, just like crying in baseball!

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

". . . the case where the guy did the thing and was guilty."

Yeah, that's pretty much all I remember about all the cases.

At one point, I started writing something about "maybe the guy's lawyer should see about getting a DNA test on that there semen before they start trying to pull in the promiscuous evidence..." and then realized I'd have to write "I watch too much L&O" at the end of the paragraph.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home