Friday, June 02, 2006

::

Still trying to decide how much I want to blog about my internship. I have some funny stories already, but...

So, for now I will say that the pace is frantic, the people seem awesome, and I have been encouraged to bring my laptop due to a "computer mishap, and by mishap, I mean huge fuck up."

The unpaid internship has officially put me over a grand in the hole because I found out I do need to wear a suit every day and scambled to purchase more professional garb today.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...at least you won't have to buy any suits for a while? :)

that's gonna be me once i actually find a job. urg.

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Q said...

Hey, all you need is four suits, tops. Just rotate and mix and match!

But it's so uncomfortable! I feel so confined in a suit. But at least it's easier to dress every day...

Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home