Thursday, August 03, 2006

The highs are indeed high

When I started my job, my supervising attorney said this about her work: "The lows may be low, but the highs are really high."

Today may be the high of the summer. Appropriate as it is the second to last day of the full time part of my internship. I want to go into detail and since the court proceedings are matters of public record, I feel like I could. But... in the abundance of caution I will just say that one defendant was sentenced and another convicted. These were two complicated cases with lots of social biases at play. My supervising attorney did great work and I'm proud I was part of it.

Then, I learned that my friend N will be returning to the City in two weeks.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 
At 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home