Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hi bastage!

In response to a comment on a previous post...

The overall reputation of Hastings being cutthroat is not true. Yes, there was one instance where we needed some research for Legal Writing and Research and pages were missing from a book. I really think that had to be space aliens from years past because I've made loads of friends who are helpful, smart, and most importantly fun. I never had a problem getting notes when I missed a class. I think it's all about how you treat other people. Are there assholes? Yes. But, if you aren't one yourself, you'll find that the majority of people are collaborative and friendly. Oh, and there are some ways in which I feel that rankings/ the curve at Hastings affect the level of competition. But, I'd prefer not to blog about that. If you want more info, e-mail me: skholar@hotmail.com. I'm happy to share stories and try to help if I can. And, once you have a list of your profs, I'm happy to share outlines!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And skholar, you're welcome to share my email address with bastage as well, if he / she emails you...

And yeah, sometimes if people noticed me not in class, they'd send me notes before I even asked.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home