Monday, August 21, 2006

::

Uh, I'm really busy and boring at the same time. Some thoughts:

* Con Law seems really interesting. The prof is funny, the reading is hard, and oh holy shit I wish I'd spent more time learning American History in high school.
* My reading brain went to mush over the summer, despite the thousands of novel pages I read. Not quite the same as criminal procedure.
* Trial team: I have a lot of work. A lot of work - like learning evidence in the next two weeks.
* I do get independent study credits for working. I have to write a paper, but, eh, not so bad as taking an entire other class.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the appellate rules of evidence. I don't suppose that helps with trial team, though....

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Probably not, but if I need help with appellate stuff, I will definitely let you know.

 
At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you hear his McCullogh v. Maryland joke yet?

I think that may have been the only part of Con Law I that I truly understood.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home