Tuesday, January 16, 2007

::

One of the oppositions I filed at work really pissed off opposing counsel. He responded with an angry 26 page supplemental brief that personally attacked our office. Cool. I was asked to argue it, but will unfortunately be in school when it is scheduled to go.

Speaking of school...I got my grades and, meh. I said at the end of finals (especially Con Law) that I would happy with all Bs. Well, the wish came true and a fraction better on some, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I start in again tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some GPA classes that result in the A range.

Finally, we followed in Bevy's footsteps and ordered groceries online. This is awesome and I can't believe we waited so long to do this. They were delivered today. I wasn't home yet. The delivery man looked at the husband and said, "Mr... SKH??"

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to piss off opposing counsel! :)

no quit meter update? (am I annoying you yet?)

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Not annoying at all - 232 not smoked for a savings of $58 in the new year!

 
At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 232 cigarettes... that's a lot.

 
At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love when people file briefs with personal attacks. Makes them look like such morons.

I've stopped ordering groceries online. Feels a bit silly with the Safeway only a block away.

Hurrah for 232 not smoked!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home