Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Is it worth it? Let me work it."

Not that it's anything new for law school bloggers, but I have a lot I want to say about my summer job that is entirely inappropriate to blog. In the most general terms there are things I love and things likely to drive me to drink. While I'm certain of the work I'm going to do and am quite used to working a lot, this particular experience has made me more appreciative of law school. So... I will enter 3L with gratitude and try to enjoy it, even if that just means taking naps at 2 pm because I can and going on long weekend trips because I don't have class on Fridays.

I got my grades and was completely confused. My GPA is the highest its been. But, the sources were unexpected. Solid Bs in the easiest of my classes, and A ranges where I was sure I would see Cs.

In unrelated news, I went with a BFF to try on wedding dresses today. She is gorgeous and looks fabulous in everything. Her wedding is on Captiva Island in Florida and I truly can't wait to wear my turqouise bridesmaid dress.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger divine angst said...

I hear you about being grateful during 3L. I will milk it for ALL IT IS WORTH.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home