Tuesday, May 01, 2007

24, law school style

8:30 am: go to records office to pick up my Con Law 2 exam. Woman tells me they don't open until 9. But, the e-mail that said 8:30 during exams. "That starts tomorrow." Instead of just giving me the exam, she tells me to come back at 9:00. Grrr.

Spent the rest of the day staring at a a blank screen, writing things, being confused, writing more things, looking things up in my huge con law book, changing my mind, eating, editing, writing more things, drinking 4 diet Dr. Peppers, etc. This went on from about 9:30 am until, 12:30 am when I started to go cross eyed and decided a nap would serve me well. Back up at 5:00 for the final edits. I'm about to go turn the beast in and then maybe eat a greasy breakfast and collapse for a few hours. I feel like I had more of a clue than I did for Con Law, but who knows...I do feel somewhat proud that I can prodce any even slightly cogent paper on constitutional law in a 24 hour time period.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo, 1 final down!

too bad I have to go to work this morning to pick up my freaking paycheck (bastards didn't pay me ON pay day) -- I'd go to breakfast with you.

 
At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah for one down for both of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home