Friday, May 04, 2007

::

The Husband saw Robin Williams drive by our house a few hours ago -- in a Mercedes mobile home. I'm sad to have missed it, but I was in the cave cramming for a final tomorrow. It is a 2 hour closed book exam. I am trying to type my short, checklist form outline entirely from memory and now can't keep domestic violence related jurisdictional provisions straight because I'm going cross eyed. So, I think I will shut down for the night. The test is at 1:30 pm tomorrow. Wish me luck my Internet people. This time tomorrow I will be coming home from our 2nd anniversary dinner, preferably very drunk.

PS - blogger spell check caught and corrected my misspelling of jurisdictional. I think that is pretty cool, which indicates my level of exhaustion. Clearly we are not far from the point in the semester where I make toilet paper outfits for the dog.

4 Comments:

At 4:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a Merceded mobile home?

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Mercedes Benz, the brand.

 
At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, fingers are crossed.

Also, perhaps a hat made from a paper plate would nicely compliment any toilet paper outfit. Poor puppy.

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

This is where we get past the banshee phase, and I start thinking about commitment... to and institution.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home