Thursday, May 10, 2007

Where I Get Sappy

2L - check.

Hasn't completely sunk in that it's over, but it is over. I have my third year and the bar left. After some champagne and the elation of being finished, I told the Husband it's all going fast. His look said: just Monday you were about to hyperventilate and puke and stayed up until midnight and got up at four and I am really tired of this wife in law school thing but if this is how you feel right now, well, okay then it is going by fast let me pour you a celebratory drink because I sure need one. And his look was right, as evidenced by this blog and all the moments when I can't sleep and hate law school and feel insecure and am broke. But, I've said it many times and I'm sticking to it: the lows are low and the highs make it worth it. I may not get an A in, well any class. But, I am really proud of myself, and everyone else going through this.

5 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, *I* can't believe that you're 2/3 of the way through...where is the time going?!?

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger kommishonerjenny said...

thanks! we're proud of you too!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Yeah, what you said. word...

 
At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to be there in a week. And yes, it is going crazy fast. I still vividly remember our first LW&R assignment, us stuck in the "library" all Saturday, wondering what we had gotten ourselves into.

I still have that same thought quite often, actually....

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger 2be said...

I had to make my husband read your post... to know he is not alone in the whole "tired of this wife in law school thing."

P.S. - You are not alone either. I am still waiting on that 'A' too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home