Friday, May 23, 2008

This is the sound of settling

I am getting into a routine which is good. BUT, it involves eating a lot of crap, which must stop starting tomorrow. I pretty much work out in the morning, go to lecture from 9-1, am home by about 1:20, then eat, check e-mail, take a break, study from 2-7. It's enough time so far, but I know that the work is going to start piling up soon and I still don't know whether I'm learning anything yet. I mean, on my con law problem sets I was all stoked after the first one today because I did pretty well. Then on the next one I was operating at like a 50%. Sigh.

But, my faith in barbri increased when Erwin Chemerinsky walked in to give our Con Law lectures.

I made a list of things that could keep me happy while I study for the bar. It's only week one and already I've "taken hot bath with wine," and bought a "cozy sweater." There are beautiful tulips on the kitchen table which I've commandeered. I think I'll be adding "buy fresh flowers every week" to that list. If I have to sit here for hours, I may as well be aesthetically pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home