Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"This is a test to be feared"

A quote from the dude on my barbri DVD. They actually made us watch a DVD after sitting through a 4 hour lecture. But, thankfully, they are easing us into this whole studying for the bar thing. Yesterday was just an hour and a half long introduction. Our first full length lecture was torts, a fun and relatively simple subject. At least I can say that as of Day 2, I have not fallen behind on the Paced Program. And, in a stroke of very good luck, my neighborhood parking permit is the same as the one for the barbri location, so I can get street parking which means, at least as of now, I can manage to work out and shower before I go. It's still a bit of a rush, but doable. They do recommend studying for 5 - 8 hours a day after lecture. I am designing my schedule around 5. We'll see how that goes.

4 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

was the torts guy really funny? i specifically remember a joke about warnings and those yellow caution signs one sees near wet floors...

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Yup - must have been the same guy! He made the same joke about those today.

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are the things you remember...and yet, the point about the adequacy of a warning sticks in my head. ;)

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

lol, i think i remember that guy too...good times.

just to prepare you - you will fall behind on the 'paced program'. and it will be okay when you do :) if i ever meet someone who actually kept up with it, i am going to buy them a big fat martini.

glad to hear you're hanging in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home