Friday, May 09, 2008

So close.

I have my last law school final on Monday. A lot of my friends are done, but I don't mind so much since I decided not to work this semester and had a cushy class schedule. I do, however, mind that I am stuck studying for corporations - a terrible class - all weekend long. Boo!

Tonight we're going to drink some wine and watch American Gangster. Tomorrow night I'm babysitting for two awesome girls (I've got to finance all my workouts and beauty regimens somehow.)And a week from Sunday law school is officially over. I anticipate a long, reflective post of some sort. The preview is ... It was challenging, sometimes I was a bitch, and sometimes I cried, but I am glad I went to law school. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home