Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It begins...

I spent the morning finishing my capital punishment final and working on a final project for negotiations. The afternoon found me briefly falling into a depression because there is so very little time left of school which means the bar looms. So I spent the majority of my corporations class trying to finalize my bar study plans. It is already a given that I am going to do Bar/Bri. Aside from that, I have major problems with being indecisive. Should I do PMBR? What about a program my friend recommended, The Bar Code? How the hell am I ever going to decide what to do, much less DO IT??? What am I going to do to work out? Will that give me enough time to get to Bar/Bri and find parking? How acceptable is it to go to Bar/Bri stinky? To top it all off, I have post vacation blahs and pounds to deal with. What I have decided so far is that I am not doing the 6 day PMBR, but have all the materials friends have generously passed down. I may do a program through The Bar Code that provides feedback on Bar/Bri essays. I may also do an essay writing workshop through them, but that is to be decided. AND, I decided that I will make all of my decisions by the end of this weekend. I keep saying... I can decide later. But, I don't think that a freak ot in the middle of studying is the time to be making any decisions.

In other news, my dog now has a prescription for Xanax. The good news is that he is perfectly physically healthy. And, the prescription is only to be used for stressful events, such as being boarded or going on a long car ride. Meaning, he doesn't need daily anxiety meds. AND, his saintly dog walker said that she will take him the night of my graduation party while he's on his meds to see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home