Sunday, June 15, 2008

More boring stuff about the bar

I got sick last week. We had contracts lectures M-W and luckily I was healthy for those because well, contracts is a bitch and our lecturer was great. Thursday I woke up feeling pretty terrible but managed to make it through the criminal law lecture which seemed sort of on the useless side. By Friday I was a snotting mess and cut out of the crim pro lecture (same guy, also useless for this subject) early. I managed to sleep and drug my way out of most of it but still have a bit of lingering stuffiness. Not fun, but glad to get it out of the way now.

I took an essay writing workshop today that is not part of barbri but another company and found it to be pretty helpful. Of course, you start hearing advice that contradicts what other people have said. I guess that's really true of all of law school. The trick is implementing what works for you and QUICKLY.

For those of you who remember Saved by the Bell, I constantly feel like Jessie Spano There's NEVER ENOUGH TIME.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

armadillos from texas, right?

Remember how I did really well in contracts in 1L? No such luck on the bar...it is my worst subject so far. Go figure.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Yup - and I love armadillos from texas, but they are not helping me on the essays.

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

I'm so excited, I'm so excited... I'm so SCARED!

-classic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home