Tuesday, August 09, 2005

::

Ugh - it's a grumbly morning.

::
With one week of freedom left, what did I do yesterday? I spent 6 hours at Public Storage. We've had a lot of stuff in storage for a loooong time. I hired a hauling service to take it all to the dump. They told me during our original phone conversation (after I explained to them how much CRAP we had) that they could handle it, no problem, in one trip for a flat fee of $500. I got to the storage place at 11, when we agreed to meet. I waited until noon. Finally one guy showed up. Then, the truck showed up. I about died. It was a pick up truck. With a camper shell. And, STUFF ALREADY IN THE BACK. It took 3 trips to the dump. And I waited, all day, at Public Storage.

::
I just opened 3 envelopes from the company financing my first year. They all came on the same day and they all contained the same information about different types of loans I'm taking out. Why send 3 envelopes? Of course, being annoyed about envelopes is really a diversion. Seeing again how much money I am borrowing and how much interest I'll ultimately pay on that is just frightening. I could rant for a while about how unfair the increase in tuition at state schools is, but I don't want to make myself *more* cranky.

::
I am obsessively checking the class assignments online. So far, none posted for any of my classes.

The dog is whining right now too. Time to go to the park.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
How to build wood sauna stove timeshare How to overdose on ambien Robin good conferencing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home