Sunday, August 07, 2005

Orientation dreamin'

When I was planning my wedding, I frequently dreamed about all of the things that could go wrong. I got the date wrong, no one showed up (including Seth), etc. When a friend was pregnant, I had anxiety dreams about being pregnant and being a mom. She even returned the favor and had anxiety dreams about going to law school. (Thanks, F!)

Last night, I had my first law school dream -- orientation as an episode of survivor. The nervous crop of 1Ls showed up at school for the first day of orientation fun. Admissions staff smuggled us to an island where we competed for books, classes, and food from a moving jungle rope system. Weird, but pretty funny.

I think I would feel better if I at least had my freaking schedule for next semester. I'm slightly miffed that I might not know what I'm in for until 3 days before classes start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home