Sunday, August 28, 2005

Just watched...

Coach Carter.

I am a total sucker for cheesy sports movies. And when said cheesy sports movie takes place in the Bay Area, well, I'm all 'bout it. Tonight, I will go to bed all hopped up on sportsmanship and overcoming the odds.

The movie was a great ending to a pretty good day. I dragged my lazy bum to yoga this morning (Hatha flow, not my favorite as the 'flow' concept is not so workable for us uncoordinated types). And, I spent the afternoon at quite possibly the best study spot ever with a friend. USF law library -- thank you for letting us visit!! It was comfortable and moderately enjoyable, even while doing problem sets for contracts. And, my gourmet spouse made an amazing almost vegan dinner (thanks S!). All in all, feeling caught up and healthy for the first time in a few weeks.

In related news, watched Million Dollar Baby on Friday. I was hesitant about this one since I'd heard about the ending repeatedly. But, the spoiler didn't hold a candle to the actual end and I thought the movie was brilliant.

Thus begins week three...