Sunday, September 18, 2005

::

At the start of this law school thing, I planned to give myself Friday nights and Saturdays off. I was going to be the picture of balance. I was going to be even more balanced than I was pre law school when I pretty much came home from work and either ate and drank at home or ate and drank out with friends. I also thought that I could get everything done between 8am and 6pm every on the weekdays. Heh.

My life isn't completely consumed…yet. I can still take walks and showers at least. Apparently the end of September will end any semblance of balance I have. Any 1L survivors care to comment on this fact? I’m definitely in denial. At lease 3 of my professors are canceling a few classes for Jewish holidays.

Thus begins week six (!?!)

5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't give up my Saturdays off until November, but I did often work at home at night... and as for showering, well, I find it harder to work if I'm not clean. ;) Oh, and I alwaysalways took Friday nights off. The only time I haven't was when I had a Saturday final last year (not even during 1L). It was my needed hours of movie-watching and wine-drinking.

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Thanks A. I have yet to do work on a Friday night...

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Wait, I lied. There was the Friday night contract binge when I was babysitting. But, I don't think that really counts :P

 
At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, at least that's pretty much getting paid to study. :)

 
At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home