Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I am going to...

... make a sign that says "will prosecute for free," and stand out on random San Francisco streets.

I think that strategy would be more successful than going through the process of trying to figure out what DA's offices are hiring and how/ when to apply.

Oh, and for the DA's offices that do actually advertise how to apply, I am going to write the following cover letter:

"I want to put bad guys behind bars and I swear I will work my fucking ass off. Just give me a chance and I promise you will be impressed. Thank you, ::SKH::"

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Sethonious said...

I don't know if that is such a good idea. Lots a folks can barely read and they might confuse the word "prosicute" for "prostitute." You might get into trouble.

But if it works can I be your Prosecuting Pimp? Then I'd get to have dialogs along the lines of:

Seth: "Yeah, my lady can get that son of a bitch behind bars for a reasonable hourly rate... 100$ an hour."

Client: "What? That's crazy!"

Seth: "Hey justice aint free suckah"

Client: "It should be"

Seth: "It is cheaper than a ho, and the satisfaction will last longer"

Client: "OK I'm sold"

Seth: "Damn skippy"

But then I realized that no self respecting pimp would say "damn skippy" so I just slap the John before he can question my purple velvet rain coat, and leopard print fedora. Word!

 
At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Basic Blackjack said...

I can suggest to come on a site on which there are many articles on this question.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home