Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Things I could have done today

...When my friend E and I had an awful night class together in undergrad, we used to write morbid lists of things we would rather be doing. They included such things as "ripping off and eating one by one my toe nails."

This is not a morbid list, but similar in concept. After Civ Pro I thought, hmmm, I could ditch torts and make it to a matinee at the Metreon. But, B and I took a walk to Starbucks instead. We were trying to escape school, but alas, half of our section seemed to have the same idea.

So, I went to Torts. A friend offered me an extra ticket to go see Death Cab for Cutie tonight and I said I'd think about it call her later.

Then, on my walk home it was warm and sunny and I passed some great stores and sighed at great shoes. And I thought, well, I'll go home and do tons of work and then I'll either go to the show or go get a pedicure and buy a reasonably priced pair of shoes.

Then my neighbor got locked out of his apartment so I spent a few hours trying to help him break in, then trying to contact various people who might have keys, then entertaining him. So, no show, no pedicure, and no shoes. Sigh...

And the fuckers who were supposed to fix my garbage disposal today realized it had to be replaced. It has been two weeks since I first called the landlord. Anyhow, they left the keys they used to get in IN MY APARTMENT. So, now I have to schedule another time for them to come when I will be home. Meanwhile things are rotting in the disposal and stinking up the place.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, once I buy my highway, I sure could use some kissing tips. Your blog is just filling all my needs.

Friday. Matinee. Ice cream. Us. No studying. Yes?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home