Thursday, December 08, 2005

random

Feeling good about torts. Still want to do some work on the fuzzy spots in my outline, but I think this is the exam I'll be most prepared for (prolly everyone in the class feels that way thanks to Prof Torts)

Taking a tea break and inspired by some other bloggers, a random list.

Things I am so very looking forward to:
Taking the dog to the park this afternoon
X-mas shopping after tomorrow's torts exam
Giving the husband his (more) normal wife back for 3 weeks
Toasting with friends over J's homemade infused vodkas on December 16th
Seeing the 'rents for Christmas
Spending a January weekend in Portland with K

But I am dreading:
Property final (and a little bit Civ Pro too)
Grades
Giving up a vice that I've had for waaayy too long. A pack of cigarettes is like 20 friends and a small sign that even though you are a boring law student, you're still kind of hip and a little rebelious...

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't smoke. So I maintain my illusion of hip and rebelious with:

blog-gate.

 
At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it! 'cause it's not hip to be hacking up your lungs when you're older.

*hugs* and remember to duck the grape juice on your final tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home