Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Such a tasty case"

I think I will love Prof. Crim. While his class will be "more theoretical and philosophical, I think it will be interesting enough not to annoy me. He described our first case as tasty. And, he had a bunch of students act out a criminal case. Prof K also incorporated theater into his repertoire today, which was funny He labeled it a "new pedagogical method." He also wrote on the board excerpts from the worst evaluations he received. I really couldn't believe some of them, especially the ones that accused him of being creepy and a racist.

5 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first line of my notes for Crim Law reads as follows:

"Embrace the frustration."

And, yeah, WTF with the acting? There is a reason we are in law school and not Groundlings.

 
At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh...have you read the first case? There is a reason he chose those words...

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

Ah. Yes. Now I have read it. Not so tasty. But, a much better read than the civ pro. Blech!

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

what made it tasty?

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

3 guys who were lost at sea killed and ate the youngest and weakest. Was it murder?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home