Wednesday, February 08, 2006

uh

I want to write an engaging, funny, and insightful post for my (3 or so) readers.

A FUNNY thing in my future: going to a pro hockey game tonight. I know nothing about the sport, but am excited to check it out. I'm sure it will be ENGAGING.

Let's see...

I volunteered this morning for the second week learned about the 50,000 papers required to file for guardianship. That was INSIGHTFUL.

Rewinding to FUNNY moments from yesterday, a section-mate brought candy to Prof Crim for the second time (we've only been in school for like 3.5 weeks). Another person in our section, who I generally think is smart and a nice guy, raised his hand to kiss Teach Civ Pro's ass. (Note: I call him Teach Civ Pro instead of Prof Civ Pro, because that's how he refers to himself during class.) It went something like this: "Well, the article written, quite persuasively and intelligently, I thought, by you, that was cited by the SUPREME COURT said..." I did not think that comment was very INSIGHTFUL. Nor is the outline for my moot court brief that I just finished.

Off to read some engaging, funny, and insightful contracts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home