Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday Wants to Know

Thanks to Elle, here is an insight into my classroom etiquette, or lack thereof.

1) What is your favorite classroom distraction? I'm trying to be good this semester, really, I am. But, when I can't stand it anymore, I peek at GoFugYourself.com.

2) What is your classroom attendance/behavior policy? I only missed one class last semester. Gawd I'm a nerd...a scared 1L nerd.

3) What do you do if you have gotten called out by the professor and you are...
a) not prepared on the material for the day:
Bullshit an answer, relying on "co-counsel," by which I mean looking slyly looking at the notes of the friend I sit next to.

b) not paying a bit of attention to the gaseous windbag in the front of the room:
Stall with some bullshit while waiting for a gunner to raise their hand.

c) touching yourself?
This one is just creepy.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home