Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Feel good words of the day

"Added by admin to not selected."

I submitted a handful of resumes to various employers who are interviewing during an OCI like event for public interest summer jobs. Interview slots were posted on a Web site today. I got none. Bah. Two words: bruised ego. Most of the jobs were public defender/ death penalty appeal types of jobs. And, my bias leans toward the prosecution so maybe I didn't really want the jobs and maybe that came through in my cover letter and maybe my resume didn't demonstrate enough committment to protecting the civil liberties of others but it would have been nice to have been picked. But still...

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastards! Well, they don't deserve someone as good as you.

And yes, if those SVU valentines were available for sale, you know I'd be first in line.

 
At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rejection sucks. :-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home