Sunday, April 02, 2006

At least the time change means the hour I lost puts me that much closer to a socially acceptable time for wine

Topping today's list of anxiety inducing factors...

My mom's as of yet undiagnosed but potentially very bad medical problem
Moot court argument tomorrow
Registration (why do the only 2 classes I really want to take conflict??)
My neighbor's (and probably soon my) mouse problem
The countdown to finals. I have arrived at the wearing sweatpants, looking pale and zitty phase.

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. good luck tonight! it's almost over! :)

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! oral presentation surgery rotation medical studednt venlafaxine versus clonidine Kia kcv-iii Chintz tennis set facial plastic surgery Headlights subaru 1995 legacy headlamps Bbw amature lingerie Service trucks ford f450

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home