Friday, May 12, 2006

Sugar we're going down typin'

Exam flashbacks are worse than the worst flashbacks from a long night drinking tequila with whiskey chasers. I will take - oh man, did I really say that while doing the moonwalk topless in front of 40 people I don't know? Oh, and I really projectile vomited in the middle of the street? over - oh fuck what was that last question about?? Why didn't I mention ________?? Fuck, I am totally going to get a C if I average that out with the grade I got last semester maybe that will elevate me to B territory, probably not because this one was worth 75%. Hopefully enough people did worse than I did to get me a B- which should definitely put me in B territory. FUCK.

So, yeah, contracts exam is done. And I have a lovely can of Sofia sparkling wine thanks to A chilling in the fridge and am going to attempt an aspirin mask which may at least temporarily stop my face from erupting. And, I did study a lot and I did all the reading and went to all the classes. And, at least I typed furiously to the end unlike the great Civ Pro disaster of last semester where I gave up once I realized I knew maybe enough to pass. BUT STILL.

5 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to kick him in the balls when I see him next week.

That is all.

 
At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the alcohol is dulling the pain...

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Diet+pills+bontril The spinal nerves flash cards flash paks Zoloft and pvcs 150 mg effexor 1500mg depakote Mesothelioma lawyers law firm64 Humidifiers for the home Pontiac g6 floormats Lexapro and futique acuvue contact lenses acuvue brand contact Boating down the mississippi Battery circuit Acura dealer incentives Penis book Facelift latest Cisco router repairs toronto Fake+mcse+certification Inferno diet pills Fluoxetine cap C code for craps

 
At 6:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

their website purchase tramadol dogs - buy tramadol no prescription

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home