Monday, June 05, 2006

Day of Surprises

First full day of the internship was...hectic. But it's going to be so good. I got to watch parts of the closing arguments of a murder trial in addition to lots of time "working up" case files.

Came home determined to work out. Husband said to hurry because it was the "day of surprises." I came home to a scavenger hunt - 5 surprises hidden in duct taped paper bags around the house. Bags one and two contained two computer type cases that mother in law sent for me to use this summer. Bag three contained...uh, one of husband's dirty socks (yes, we have sick senses of humor.) Bag 4 was some trail mix he didn't like and gave to me. But, but, but in bag five was :: an IPOD NANO!!!!! Woo-hoo. He definitely gets a gold star fot that one.

This will make it much easier for me to start my new fitness goal -- the Couch to 5K program.

And, no freaking grades posted.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAY! and Couch to 5K rules. do you have one of those nifty armbands?

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger ::skh:: said...

No armband. I was going to try to take the dog, but I don't think small electronic devices, clumsy me and big, strong dog mix to well yet.

 
At 6:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirty sock in a bag. Hilarious.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Sethonious said...

Awesome you get an I-pod and I get a gold star.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home